Lions Clubs International offers various award programs to recognize Lions, clubs and districts for their accomplishments.
- Chevron Awards: Recognizes Lions for their long-term service, beginning at 10 years and continuing in five year increments until 75 years of service.
- Community and Culture Activity Award: This annual award recognizes one club within a district that has been most active in organizing successful community cultural activities.
- Excellence Awards: Clubs and districts that excel in community service, membership growth, communication and organizational management may qualify for the prestigious Excellence Awards.
- Extension Awards: Recognize and honor outstanding Lions and clubs for their achievements and dedication to the chartering of a new club.
- Global Membership Team Awards and Recognition: Recognizes GMT coordinators for membership growth.
- International Relations Awards: Council chairpersons and district governors receive certificates annually to award to international relations chairpersons for their work in promoting these kinds of activities to Lions upon the completion of a successful year.
Leadership Development Recognition Program - Annual recognition for GLT-MD and GLT-D Coordinators.
- Leo Club Awards: Recognize Leos and Lions active in the Leo Club Program.
- Membership Key Awards: Recognize individual Lions who invite new members.
- Membership Satisfaction Awards: Clubs that end a fiscal year with a net gain can earn the Membership Satisfaction Award banner patch.
- Strides Banner Patch Award: Lions Clubs International will recognize a Lions club with a free Strides Banner Patch Award if the club has met the specific critera related to Strides: Lions for Diabetes Awareness.
- Zone and Region Awards: Special quarterly awards for zone and region chairpersons.
LCIF Recognition Programs
In appreciation of Lions making LCIF’s achievements possible, LCIF offers a number of recognition programs. Recognition varies depending upon level of support, and is available to individuals, clubs, districts and corporations. It can include pins, plaques, acknowledgement cards and other forms of appreciation. Recognizing Lions’ kindness is one small way LCIF can say a big thank you.