Membership webinars provide an opportunity for Lions to learn about various membership programs and discuss membership topics. Panelists are made up of Lions from around the world and Membership Development Division staff. Below contains a list of upcoming webinars with the link to register. Space is limited, so register today!
2015-16 Webinars Schedule
To convert the times below to your location visit the Time Zone Converter.
The Value of One: Tips for Recruiting Members & Hosting Impactful Service Events
Inviting just one member to join your Lions Club can impact the lives of 50 people annually.
Join us as we discuss recruitment techniques and see just how big of an impact a club of 318 members can have on their community.
Guest panelists: Zone Chairperson John Barsanti and
Seal Beach Lions Club Vice President Scott Newton
Listen: Originally hosted March 31, 2016
Membership Webinar Archive
Links to previous webinars are listed below.
- January 28, 2016: Invite for Impact: 5 Building Blocks to Recruit Through Service
- November 18, 2015: Off On The Right Foot: Steps To Creating a Successful Orientation Program
- October 27, 2015: 5 Ways to Boost Member Satisfaction
- August 25, 2015: How to Invite New Members and Start New Clubs!
- May 20, 2015: Involve the Next Generation! Learn how to Start a Campus Club!
- April 30, 2015: Be Part of our Celebration! Centennial Membership Awards
- March 31, 2015: Lessons in Fishing: How to Reel in Younger Members
- February 25, 2015: Share the Pride of Serving! Invite Members through Service
- January 29, 2015: Show Your Lions Pride with Awards and Recognition
- December 2014: Post, Tweets, Hashtags? Social Media Works!
- November 19, 2014: How the Global Membership Team Strengthens the Pride
- October 28, 2014: How to Apply for a Membership Grant
- September 25, 2014: Post, Tweets, Hashtags? Social Media Works!
- August 26, 2014: Keeping Your Members: How to Increase Member Satisfaction
- July 30, 2014: Calling All Lions! Strengthen the Pride by Growing your Club
- May 22, 2014: Membership Planning for Next Fiscal Year
- April 29, 2014: Conducting Informational Meetings for New and Existing Clubs
- March 26, 2014: Chartering Special Interest Clubs
- February 18, 2014: Family and Friends Month
- February 12, 2014: Conducting Your Own New Club Development Workshop
- November 21, 2013: GMT: The Coordinators Role in Forming New Clubs
- October 29, 2013: Achieving Your Club Dream Through Club Excellence
- August 6, 2013: This webinar did not record due to technical difficulties. Listen to a special message to membership chairpersons from International President Barry Palmer.
- July 31, 2013: Just Ask! Guide
- May 22, 2013: Inviting, Inducting, and Involving New Members
- April 30, 2013: Women and Family Development
- March 27, 2013: Must Knows for Chartering New Clubs
- February 27, 2013: Club Branches
- January 23, 2013: Membership Recruiting Ideas
- November 28, 2012: The Club Excellence Process Success Stories
- October 24, 2012: Global Membership Team
- September 26, 2012: October Growth and Retention
- August 22, 2012: Campus Clubs and Student Members
- July 25, 2012: President's Program, New Club Types, Inviting New Members