Managing Your Multiple District
A strong and supportive Multiple District can provide district and club leaders with direction and support to help them effectively fulfill their role. Multiple Districts often provide leadership training, support ongoing multiple district service projects and encourage overall membership growth.
- Multiple District Constitution and Bylaws: Provides guidelines for multiple district operation and governance, including election procedures, committee descriptions and convention administration.
- Multiple District Dispute Resolution Procedures: Assists multiple district leaders by guiding them through the dispute resolution process.
Multiple District Leadership
The Council Chairperson and the Council Secretary support the actions and decisions or the Council of Governors. They, along with the chairpersons who are also often appointed, support the activities of the multiple district
- Council Chairperson Manual: This manual provides a description of this position’s roles and responsibilities and resources to support a successful term of office.
- Your Council of Governors: This guide outlines the roles and authority of the Council of Governors.
Chairperson Position and Activities
Many chairperson positions, such as the multiple district protocol chairperson, the convention committee and credential committee is routinely outlined in the multiple district’s constitution and by-laws. However, many multiple districts have committee chairpersons you will find links to support for these multiple district committee positions.
- Lions ALERT Chairpersons
- Community and Culture Chairpersons
- Diabetes Chairpersons
- Environmental Chairpersons
- Hearing Chairpersons
- International Relations Chairpersons
- Children's Services Chairpersons
- Sight Chairpersons
- Lions Family and Women Symposium Program Planning Guide
Multiple District GMT and GLT
- Multiple District GMT Coordinator: Resources for MD Global Membership Coordinators
- Multiple District GLT Coordinator: Resources for MD Global Leadership Coordinators
Other Helpful Links
- How to Host a Convention: Online resources to help plan an outstanding convention!
- Public Relations Grants: This grant allows multiple districts to up to $20,000 in funding to raise awareness of Lions clubs activities.
- Membership Grants (mga.pdf): This grant allow multiple districts to receive up to $10,000 to fund membership initiatives.